May 11-16, 2020|
Georgia Tech Global Learning Center
Professional Certificate program in Health & Humanitarian Supply Chain Management
Earn Your Professional Certificate in Supply Chain Management 2020!
Time & Location
May 11-16, 2020
Georgia Tech Global Learning Center, 800 Spring St NW, Atlanta, GA 30308, USA
About the event
REGISTER ONLINE while seats are available: https://pe.gatech.edu/certificates/supply-chain-logistics/health-and-humanitarian-logistics-certificate
2020 courses include:
• Pre-planning Strategy for Health and Humanitarian Organizations MAY 11-12
· Tactical Decision Making in Inventory and Supply Chain Management MAY 13-14
• Systems Operations and Strategic Interactions in Supply Chains MAY 15-16
The deadline to apply is March 9, 2020 and scholarships are awarded on a rolling basis as long as funds are available. We will consider accepting late applications based on availability and circumstances.
those who wish to apply may apply online as soon as possible to be considered. Here https://chhs.gatech.edu/professional-education
(requires 2 letters of recommendation, current CV, and statement of purpose).
*Only those applying from NGOs or developing countries are eligible. Applicants should read instructions carefully.
Scholarship support of these courses is made available through the generosity of The UPS Foundation
Before Applying Online
• Confirm you have the funds to afford airfare, hotel, your visa application fee and any other additional expenses that may incur while traveling.
• *Prepare your current resume in English in PDF format
• *Collect (2) current professional recommendation letters in English in PDF format
• Prepare a Qualification Statement summarizing your need for support and how you will benefit from participation
• NOTE* There will be a small refundable fee of $330 usd (Per course )required to hold your place if given a scholarship. The fee will be refunded to you upon completion of the course.